PRO-FORM have three large, multi-layer extrusion lines which all have slightly different capabilities. Between the three of these machines, PRO-FORM can offer the following:
- Materials including (but not limited to) HMW-HDPE, LDPE, ABS, TPE, PE-100
- Multi-layer extrusion A/B - A/B/A - A/B/C with multiple colours or materials
- Smooth, Levant or Haircell finish options
- Colour to match any Pantone code
- Material additives including UV resistance, chemical resistance and flame retardant
- Virgin, regrind or a blended material masterbatch options
- Custom sheet sizing available
- Sheet or roll packaging
- An output of up to 1300kg of sheet per hour
- ISO 9001 certified
Common Plastic Sheet Extrusion Applications
||Recreational / Other
||Ute Canopy Shells
PRO-FORM run a range of different material masterbatch in their plastic extruders. Each material has different chemical and physical properties which are best suited to different applications. To learn more about what materials might be best for your application, get in touch with one of PRO-FORM's knowledgeable sales staff.
- PRO-FORM practice lean manufacturing and re-use plastic off-cuts in internal applications
- It is recommended that any external plastic off-cuts are supplied back to PRO-FORM to be recycled
- PRO-FORM are actively seeking new opportunities to use recycled materials. If you know of any potential recycling products or projects then please get in touch, they'd love to talk.
If you would like a quote or to learn more about PRO-FORM's plastic extrusion capabilities then get in contact with their team to find out more.